Skip To Content
FA16: PHYS-123 Sec 01 and 02 - Physics Animation
Dec 8, 2016 at 8:59am
until Dec 8, 2016 at 8:59am
Watch the following video tutorial:
• Reflection coefficient is percentage of the incident light reflected at the surface.
• Reflection coefficient depends on the materials and the angle of incidence.
• Glass and water look transparent or reflective depending on the brightness.
• Reflection coefficient increases as the incident angle increases (Fresnel effect).
• Shadows and reflections on water depend on the surface’s clarity and smoothness.
Have a question? Go
Only registered, enrolled users can take graded quizzes